Many Inventors trying to get their product idea ideas selling are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I offers a list of some for the reasons you could obtain gotten denied. It does not cover every reason you can get rejected, but hopefully as well as your something to look at.
You need to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers gameplay! Yes, you still need to undertake a good idea but you will discover that no matter how to get a patent on an idea good an insurance policy you might imagine it is that gardeners can still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all the time. Even if it does not make sense to you that would likely reject an idea that they agree that i see profitable. Below are some common the logic behind why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. The company may presently have a full-line of providers not looking to add very much more.
2. The product is outside their target market.
3. You sent your submission for the wrong an associate the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it on the right one.
4. You sent the idea unsolicited without contacting group first to check their submission policy, in addition they rejected it solely on that basis.
5. You did not have proper contact regarding your the distribution. (That is one of the most effective mistakes Inventors make. The machines will not bother for you to trace you on paper.)
6. They’ve got too many similar products and that companies are flooded a sufficient quantity of.
7. Your idea attracts a very small niche market and would like mass market items.
8. Costly to manufacture versus the return on investment is just too high.
9. Profits sheet don’t WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with too much information to sort with the aid of.
10. Your products has have been patented by someone else and they don’t want to ascertain if they might go around it or risk infringement issues.
11. Your products or idea isn’t much better than what is on market. This tells them you didn’t research your idea okay and don’t own a clue who the competitors is thats available.
12. You sent a service or product that is precisely like their current product and that current technique are a marginal seller. So yours won’t fare any benefit.
13. Your idea is outdated or is on the downswing when what is on its way out one year afterwards.
14. They have a better solution than yours the actual world works for release that coming . (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea whether or not the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior on the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Transpires a entire lot. Inventors forget that they are not the only ones inventing.)
15. They have received a comparable idea from another Inventor and are currently in negotiations with that Inventor.
16. Include posted your idea unprotected online in a of those new invention ideas posting sites where others vote on goods to verify that there is interest. Your public disclosure makes an additional concerned whether any patent protection may allowed and turns it down based on that give.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the significant prototype online and possess a significant connected with hits. It can raises the concern whether any patent would be possible because of your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you should have an issued patent, whenever they participate in a quick explore your patent they make it a point it has lapsed due to non-payment of fees and it’s been lapsed significantly beyond the due encounter. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You have a patent, nevertheless was poorly written and doesn’t cover far more product. (This happens a lot)
20. There is design patent and designing around your patent is a simple task, so that they should be expecting very little protection that can be found.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t from outside ideas and doesn’t publicize individuals. So you get a rejection letter, but won’t matter explain they never look right out the company.
22. You sent them your product but they have already decided about their line for the year or the following year and are not open to taking on anything else at that time.
23. They only consider items with a sales history they can review and your item never been being produced or sold stores or online. To ensure that do n’t want to take the risk to become the first company advertising it.
As I stated above these are a few belonging to the reasons your event may have your idea/product rejected with company. Really take the time to on your own and understand your market, your put in that market and do your part to make yourself as marketable maybe can.