Many Inventors trying to bring their product inventions ideas promote are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I offers a connected with some of the reasons you really can have gotten discarded. It does not cover every reason you can get rejected, but hopefully wanted something to look at.
You need to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers game! Yes, you still need to get a good idea but you’ll find that regardless how good understanding you may believe it that you may still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all period. Even if it doesn’t make sense to you that they reject an understanding that they agree is usually profitable. Here are a couple common the logic behind why even marketable inventions ideas are rejected.
1. They may now have a full line of providers not wanting to add somewhat more.
2. Make use of this is outside their marketplace.
3. You sent your submission towards wrong an associate the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it on the right one.
4. You sent premise unsolicited without contacting firm first to find out their submission policy, to begin with rejected it solely on that agreement.
5. You didn’t have proper contact about your submission. (That is one of the most mistakes Inventors make. The corporation will not bother to track you up.)
6. Contain too many similar services that information mill flooded adequately.
7. Your idea draws a very small niche market and would like mass market items.
8. Costly to manufacture versus the return on investment is simply high.
9. Income sheet in order to WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with great deal information to sort with the aid of.
10. Goods has already been patented by someone else and they just don’t want to ascertain if they goes around it or risk infringement factors.
11. Your product or idea isn’t compared to what has already been on the market. This tells them you didn’t research your idea very nicely and don’t own a clue who competition is in the industry.
12. You sent a specific thing that is just like their current product and that current strategy is a marginal seller. So yours won’t fare much better.
13. Your idea is outdated or possibly on the downswing whenever compared with what will be coming out a year later.
14. They have a better solution than yours the actual world works for release that coming yr. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea even when the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior on the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Takes place a entire lot. Inventors forget that they aren’t ones inventing.)
15. They have received to correct idea from another Inventor and are currently in negotiations with that Inventor.
16. An individual posted your idea unprotected online a single of those invention posting sites where others vote on your product to verify that there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the actual concerned whether any patent protection may allowed and turns it down derived from that send.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the significant prototype on youtube and possess a significant connected with hits. This again raises the concern whether any patent would be possible due to your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you own an issued patent, but when they write a quick look on your patent they identify that it has lapsed thanks to non-payment of fees and has now been lapsed significantly following due associate with. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You’ve a patent, but it was poorly written and will not cover a lot more product. (This happens a lot)
20. You have a design patent and designing around your patent is a simple task, meaning that they should be expecting very little protection in the marketplace.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t take a outside ideas inventions and doesn’t publicize everyone. So you get a rejection letter, but won’t matter explain they never look outside the company.
22. You sent them your product but these have decided on their line for the year and therefore following year and aren’t open to taking on anything else at that time.
23. They only consider items with a sales history they can review and then your item by no means been being produced or sold stores or online. So that they really do not want to take the risk to become the first company advertising it.
As I stated above these are only a few within the reasons abdominal muscles your idea/product rejected a new company. Really take period to research the offers completely and understand your market, your invest that market and seek information part different yourself as marketable as possible.